SAP S4 HANA EHS Course
Learn SAP S4 HANA EHS and enable organizations to deliver compliance with environmental regulations and create a secure workplace.
SAP S4 HANA EHS Overview
SAP S4 HANA EHS focuses on managing the Environment, Health, and Safety to ensure regulatory compliance and maintain a safe workplace.
The module covers incident management, occupational health, product safety, and hazardous substance management.
Enroll in SAP S4 HANA EHS module training with Vikapri. Get the benefits of practical training and one-on-one sessions with flexible timings. We also provide placement support along with server access on course duration.
Benefits of SAP S4 HANA EHS course
- Gain in-depth knowledge of SAP S4 HANA EHS functionalities to improve the Environment, Health, and Safety practices of an Organization.
- Learn how to use analysis tools and techniques within SAP S4 HANA EHS to assess the safety and environmental impact of products, services, and work processes.
- Contribute to strategic decision-making for a safer workplace by evaluating and analyzing EHS data.
- SAP S4 HANA EHS Certification improves career prospects and increases job opportunities in top MNC companies.
Prerequisites of SAP S4 HANA EHS
Engineering / Any degree / Graduates / Post Graduates / Candidate with basic Knowledge in Management Accounting
Students / Freshers / Working Professionals / End Users
No experience is required.
After completing the SAP EHS module (Environment, Health, and Safety Management) training successfully, one can
- Manage incident management for efficient response and documentation of workplace incidents.
- Manage occupational health data effectively, prioritizing employee well-being and complying with health and safety standards.
- Employ product safety features based on safety aspects throughout the product life cycle.
- Handle hazardous substance management, from classification to documentation, ensuring regulatory compliance and mitigating risks.
- Provide organizational compliance with environmental regulations and health and safety standards, reducing legal risks.
Career Opportunities of SAP EHS course
SAP EHS stands for Environment, Health, and Safety, is a software solution that manages environmental and safety data. It supports compliance, reduces risk, and promotes workforce well-being.
EHSM stands for Environment, Health, and Safety Management in SAP. This module addresses environmental, health, and safety circumstances within an enterprise.
To obtain SAP EHS certification, individuals must complete specific training programs, attain proficiency in the Environment, Health, and Safety Management module, and pass associated exams.
SAP EHS seamlessly integrates with SAP S/4HANA, improving environmental and safety management. This integration simplifies processes and leverages advanced features for comprehensive EHS solutions.
Risk Assessment, Incident Management, Compliance Management, Occupational Health, Product Safety, and Waste Management.