SAP S4 HANA EWM Course
Learn to control and manage the SAP EWM system with advanced handling such as serial number creation, batch number management, supplier inventory, resource optimization, and value-added services.
SAP S4 HANA EWM Overview
SAP S4HANA Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) deals with controlling warehouse inventory and easing goods turnover. EWM system provides detailed reports on in-house and dispatched stocks, in-demand, order execution, and distribution.
SAP EWM module includes Business Processes in Supply Chain Execution, Customizing EWM, Resource Management, Labor Management, Production Integration, Quality Management, and Innovative Logistics Processes in SAP S/4HANA.
We provide the best SAP S4 HANA Extended Warehouse Management training, where one can get in-depth knowledge on the latest version of SAP Warehouse Management.
Get specialized skills in Warehouse management by completing this course in 45 days. Classroom and online training are available with one-on-one practical training methods.
Benefits of SAP S4 HANA EWM training
- Learning the SAP EWM in the S4 HANA module can enhance one’s skillset and strong fundamentals in implementing core business with Warehouse inventory.
- SAP Extended WM course opens up opportunities for career advancement in supply chain management and logistics. As organizations increasingly adopt SAP S/4HANA, individuals with EWM skills are in high demand, making it a valuable asset on one’s resume.
- Acquiring skills in SAP S/4HANA EWM enables professionals to optimize and streamline warehouse operations. The course covers essential aspects of goods movement control, real-time tracking, and inventory management. Also, improve overall supply chain efficiency.
Prerequisites of SAP S4 HANA EWM
Students / Freshers / Working Professionals / EndUsers
SAP Users / SAP Consultants / Warehouse Operators / Managers
Working in Warehouse operations
Those who want to start their career in SAP or want to become techno-functional
SAP functional consultants looking for cross-module knowledge
After completing the SAP EHS module (Extended Warehouse Management) training successfully, one can
- Be proficient in implementing and configuring SAP S/4HANA Extended Warehouse Management (EWM).
- Control and manage the movement of goods within a warehouse environment.
- Utilize advanced features of SAP EWM, such as batch management, serial number creation, and supplier inventory management.
- Manage warehouse posting changes, goods receipt, tagging, and real-time processes such as stock transfers, de-consolidation, and replenishment.
- Optimize resource utilization, enhance warehouse efficiency, and support value-added services.
- Analyze and troubleshoot warehouse management issues to ensure the smooth operation of the SAP EWM system.
Career Opportunities of SAP EWM course
SAP EWM is an acronym for Extended Warehouse Management, which is a module within SAP ERP.
SAP EWM in S4 HANA offers advanced functionalities for controlling goods movement, managing inventory, and tracking in real-time for warehouse management.
Labor management in SAP EWM involves enhancing workforce efficiency within the warehouse.
Yes, SAP EWM can be seamlessly integrated with other SAP modules, ensuring a coordinated flow of information across the organization.
SAP S/4HANA EWM training focuses on implementing and configuring the system, managing goods movement, and utilizing advanced features for optimizing warehouse operations.